Come to discover the vertical world!
Our department of the Alps of Haute Provence abounds in cliffs equipped with climbing route. Thus we propose you to discover or perfect your skill in this sport, in full safety in these places where the reputation is well known.
With rock climbing, you will spend time in the open air, in imposing sites.
Rock climbing develops various qualities :
- Physical aspect: strength, flexibility and coordination ;
- Mental aspect: self-confidence, self-control, going beyond its limits;
- Relational aspect: communication enters the team-members, confidence in the belayer.
Passioned about rock climbing and professional since many years, we will make you share our favorite pastime!
Data sheet - Initiation and advanced course of rock climbing
- Price per person: 45€/pers.
- Difficulty: Initiation and advanced course
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Totale duration : 3:00
- Activity duration: 2:30
- Equipment to be taken: sports shoes, sports outfit, backpack with bottle of water and snack
- Equipment supplied: helmet, harness, climbing shoes
- Period of activity: from april to october
Description of the sportive rock climbing activity - Initiation and advanced course of rock climbing
The site of practice (most of the time near the village of Saint Auban or Annot) will be selected according to the season, the weather, the age and the level of the participants.
You will find your qualified instructor on the car park that we will have indicated to you .
After you have received your personal equipment (helmet, harness and rock shoe), you will follow your instructor on a walk of approach of approximately 15 minutes, along a pretty footpath.
Then, the climbing session will take place on a crag perfectly adapted and made safe where we can find many routes of different level.
Your monitor will anchor the rope on cliff then will explain you how to put on the harness and how to adjust the helmet.
- For the beginners, we will teach you how to rope up, belay and evolve on cliff.
- For the climbers who know the activity, we will propose you to discover more advanced techniques (climbs on lead…) or to improve your placement.
Come dressed in a sports outfit and take water (at least 1 liter per person), and something to snack.