In the level 5c / 6a this affordable attractive multi pitch route with a nice view, will fill pleasantly half a good day.
This route most of the time formed of vertical or slab walls will seduce you by its quality of rock.
No experience in multi pitch route is required, however it is necessary to climb 5c / 6a grade.
We propose only one small selection of favorite route among the thousands existing. Contact us for any other request.
Data sheet - Laispité positive
- Price per person: 150€/pers.
- Difficulty: 5c / 6a
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Totale duration : 4:00
- Activity duration: 3:00
- Approach walk: 20 minutes
- Equipment to be taken: sports shoes, sports outfit, backpack with bottle of water and snack
- Equipment supplied: helmet, harness, climbing shoes
- Highest obligatory abseil: no abseil
- Maximum number of person per monitor : 2 (price : 85 €/pers if 2 participants)
- Period of activity: from march to novembre
- Number of route : 7
- Difference in height: 150 m
- Exposure: in the sun till mid-afternoon
- Village nearby : La Palud sur verdon (8km)
Description of the multi pitch rock climbing activity - Laispité positive
According to your place of stay, the meeting point with your qualified instructor will be on a car park in the village of La Palud sur Verdon or Castellane.
At the place of beginning, your monitor will give you your personal equipment: harness, helmet, rock shoe, karabiner with descender. You will need a small bag to take water and snack.
Then we will start with a small walking on the hiking trail of « le sentier des pêcheurs ». You will go down during approximately 15 minutes before reaching the departure of the route.
You will receive the technical explanations and the security instructions necessary to be able to climb this face.
During approximately 3:00 you will climb on this very attractive recent route (bolted in 2010) made with a compact rock of beautiful quality.
The grade easier than in the old classics and the plentiful bolting make a perfect playground for those who want to lead climbing.
You will realize 6 small pitches and an attractive end on an easy summit ridge.
Then you will walk 10 minutes to come back to the car park.
Pitch grade : 6a+ / 6a / 6a+ / 6a / 6a / 5c+ / 2+